Our HoopSeen Tip-Off made a stellar debut in 2019, hosting teams rom up and down the Eastern seaboard. The event features the best travel teams from all age groups and every team that attends is able to build a media package for marketing and media purposes. We had a handful of future McDonald's All Americans and teams from all brands and independent circuit.
Schedule requests put in writing after registering will be accommodated as best as we possibly can. However, ALL teams should be prepared to play in the first game slot at 6 o'clock Friday evening.
This is a showcase style event. The Schedule will be available the Wednesday night, during the week leading up to the tournament. All teams are guaranteed at least 4 games.
In order to give teams a chance to secure their spot for the HoopSeen Tip Off, we are giving teams a chance to make a deposit. Due to the limited space, we ask teams to make a deposit to secure their spot now.
If you would like to reserve your teams spot in the 2021 HoopSeen Tip-Off on March 26th-28th , you can make a non-refundable deposit by February 1st, 2021.
- $100 deposit until January 1st, 2021
- $200 deposit until February 1st, 2021 (Deposits will close after February 1st)
- Remaining payment due on March 1st, 2021. After this date if we have not received full payment, your spot will be lost and you will have to fully register in order to participate
If you do not want to take advantage of the deposit, full registration is also open to all teams and will be open until we either reach our capacity or the registration deadline(whichever occurs first).
You can register and fully pay for the HoopSeen Tip Off here: https://hoopseen.redpodium.com/hoopseen-tip-off-2021
Official Team Check-In will take place at Suwanee Sports Academy prior to your first game. ALL teams MUST check-in at Suwanee prior to their first scheduled game of the weekend.
Here are the items needed for Team Check-In.
- Birth Certificates for EVERY PLAYER
- Grade Reports for EVERY PLAYER
- Official US Amateur Basketball Roster Sheet (only players on this roster sheet are eligible to play in the event)
Each team will be given up to 3 coaches bands. Make sure to keep your coaches bands on all weekend. Coaches who lose their bands MUST PAY.