Going forward HoopSeen will partner with Be The Beast Recruiting to create the most exhaustive online recruiting platform for events. Even if a college coach can't attend our events physically, they will always be able to attend virtually at any time from anywhere. Here is what will be a part of the Atlanta Jam:
- High Definition Live Streamed Games (every court at SSA will be equipped with high definition cameras operated by artificial intelligence)
- Complete game and player statistics
- Player Recruiting Profiles connected to team roster, game schedule and video footage
- Tournament schedule is synced with game video, team rosters and stats to put a comprehensive recruiting solution at the fingertips of every coach in America
- Game Film and box scores available On Demand at any time
Atlanta Jam is a showcase style event. Each team will get 4 games throughout the weekend.
Official Team Check-In will take place at Suwanee Sports Academy prior to your first game. ALL teams MUST check-in at Suwanee prior to their first scheduled game of the weekend.
Here are the items needed for Team Check-In.
- Birth Certificates for EVERY PLAYER
- Grade Reports for EVERY PLAYER
- Official US Amateur Basketball Roster Sheet (only players on this roster sheet are eligible to play in the event)
Each team will be given up to 3 coaches bands. Make sure to keep your coaches bands on all weekend. Coaches who lose their bands MUST PAY.