HoopSeen Tournaments are stay-to- play tournaments for all teams more than a 50 mile drive to the Main Venue. Connections Housing is the official housing provider for HoopSeen and will provide all the information necessary for your team(s) to book accommodations. Note, if your team resides within 50 miles from the main venue, you are exempt from the Stay-to-Play policy. However, if you need hotel rooms for any night of your stay, you can still request a block of rooms.
Out-of- area teams that have registered to attend:
- Must reserve through the Connection Housing and
- Are required to stay in one of the official hotels in order to participate, No Exceptions.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CONTACTING ANY HOTEL DIRECTLY
TEAM HOUSING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Once you have registered, you will receive a Welcome Email from Connections Housing with a hotel block request form and a list of participating hotels
2. You will choose your top 4 hotels (ranked 1-4) and return to Connections Housing for review
3. Your block will be assigned and you will receive a confirmation email with your block information including deadlines and cancellation information.
4. Forward this email to your parents/attendees so they can book their rooms (if applicable)
If you have any questions please reach out to the contact below for the specific event.