HoopSeen Atlanta Jam
|Dates||April 26-28, 2019|
|Age Groups||8th - 11th Grade|
|Location||Suwanee Sports Academy & HS Gyms|
Friday- $10 (12 & Under Free)
Sat & Sunday- $15 (12 & Under Free)
|Registration Deadline||April 17th|
|Schedule Release||April 24th|
Last year's HoopSeen Atlanta Jam was one of the top tournaments in the country during the first NCAA Spring Evaluation period. The event was attended by over 235 teams and over 200 college coaches. This event sold-out last year and will likely sell out again this year. Please register early.
HoopSeen Tournaments are stay-to- play tournaments for all teams more than a 50 mile drive to Suwanee Sports Academy. Connections Housing is the official housing provider for HoopSeen and will provide all the information necessary for your team(s) to book accommodations. Note, if your team resides within 50 miles from the Suwanee Sports Academy, you are exempt from the Stay-to-Play policy. However, if you need hotel rooms for any night of your stay, you can still request a block of rooms.
Out-of- area teams that have registered to attend:
- Must reserve through the Connection Housing and
- Are required to stay in one of the official hotels in order to participate, No Exceptions.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CONTACTING ANY HOTEL DIRECTLY
TEAM HOUSING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Once you have registered, you will receive a Welcome Email from Connections Housing with a hotel block request form and a list of participating hotels
2. You will choose your top 4 hotels (ranked 1-4) and return to Connections Housing for review
3. Your block will be assigned and you will receive a confirmation email with your block information including deadlines and cancellation information.
4. Forward this email to your parents/attendees so they can book their rooms (if applicable)
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All Teams MUST check-in prior to the first game. Teams will need the following items at check-in and will need to have access to until the event concludes:
1. Complete and print Roster
2. Copy of each player's Birth Certificates
3. Copy of each player's Grade Report
4. Copy of a complete pre-printed score sheet found below (Players Names and # required)
5. Each coach must check in with ID
6. Coach's name and certificate # must be on team roster to receive band
7. Coaching bands are to be worn the entire weekend.
8. Teams that fail to check-in will not be allowed to play.
Teams will ONLY be allowed to check-in at the Locations listed below:
Suwanee Sports Academy
3640 Burnette Rd
Suwanee, GA 30024