|Event||Dates||Location||Reg Deadline||Sched. Release|
|Georgia Cup I||3/17-19||SSA-Gwinnett + HS Gyms||3/11||3/15|
|Georgia Cup II||4/7-9||SSA-Gwinnett + HS Gyms||4/1||4/5|
|Georgia Cup III||4/21-4/23||SSA-Gwinnett + HS Gyms||4/15||4/19|
|Georgia Cup IV||5/5-7||SSA-Gwinnett + HS Gyms||4/29||5/3|
|Georgia Cup Finals||6/2-4||SSA-Gwinnett + HS Gyms||5/27||5/31|
- Age Groups
- 3rd-11th Grade
- $275 & $300 for GA Cup Finals
- Fri: $5 adult/$3kids Sat&Sun: $8/adult $4/kids
The Georgia Cup is the highest profile tournament series in the state as teams compete for the title of THE State Champion. Tournaments are covered by our HoopSeen content team. Series standings are kept throughout the season as well as player superlatives. The Georgia Cup is also great for players and teams who want to play themselves into the conversation and gain recognition.
We have worked with many local hotels to negotiate the best rates in the area during HoopSeen tournament weekends. Our Housing Bureau portal allows teams to conveniently find all the information on area hotels as well as reserve rooms online. Out-of-town teams are required to book their rooms through our housing bureau in order to compete in the tournaments.
All teams must complete and submit a team roster for the event.
- Complete the team roster found below
- Email a completed copy of the Roster to HoopSeenRosters@gmail.com
- Information provided on the roster must be compete and accurate.
- Roster must be Submitted by email by Weds before the first Georgia Cup your team plays in
- Print and bring a copy of the roster to check-in
- Only players on the roster will be able to participate in the event.
- Players cannot be added to the roster once the event has begun.
All Teams MUST check-in prior to the first game. Teams will need the following items at check-in and will need to have access to until the event concludes:
- Complete and print Roster
- Copy of each player's Birth Certificates
- Copy of each player's Grade Report
- Copy of completed scoresheet found below (Players Names and # required)
- Teams will receive 3 coaching bands per team.
- Coach’s name must be on the team roster to receive band.
- Coaching bands are to be worn the entire weekend.
- Teams that fail to check-in will not be allowed to advance to bracket play.