Best of the South will be held on July 8-11 at the Georgia International Convention Center, just minutes away from the busiest airport in the world Hartsfield Jackson International. We will have over 24 courts under one roof for the annual summer stage. We’ve partnered with NY2LA for the Grassroots Basketball Association Championship at the Best of the South. There isn’t a final stage quite like this one in amateur hoops.
Important NCAA Certification Links
- NCAA Basketball Certification Website - this page includes links to user resource quick-reference guides and manuals including guidelines and step by step instructions for participants
- The NCAA Basketball Certification System - team organizations, coaches, and athletes need to be registered in this database. (Returning coach and athlete users should RENEW their previous account and NOT create a new one.)
- USA Basketball Gold License - all individuals involved in coaching activities will need to obtain a USAB Gold License. (Returning users should RENEW their previous account and NOT create a new one.)
In order to give teams a chance to secure their spot for the Best of the South, we are giving teams a chance to make a deposit to secure their spot. Due to the number of teams that were on the waiting list in 2019, we ask teams to make a deposit to secure their spot now.
If you would like to reserve your teams spot in the 2021 Best of the South on July 8th-11th , you can make a non-refundable deposit by March 1st.
- $100 deposit until January 1st, 2021
- $200 deposit until March 1st, 2021 (Deposits will close after March 1st)
- Remaining payment due on June 1st, 2021. After this date if we have not received full payment, your spot will be lost and you will have to fully register in order to participate
If you do not want to take advantage of the deposit, full registration is also open to all teams and will be open until we either reach our capacity or the registration deadline(whichever occurs first).
You can register and fully pay for the Best of the South here: https://hoopseen.redpodium.com/best-of-the-south-2021